Sunday, January 17, 2010

Apple and Strawberry in Red Wine Dessert

January 17, 2010
Sunday, 9:17pm
Cavite

I opened our ref and saw a few strawberries on a small saucer. There's still the red wine sitting at the door rack of the fridge. I washed the strawberries, opened the red wine and chopped a red apple together with these few left-over berries. Put the fruits in a small bowl, sprinkle a little of brown sugar and poured in a small amount of red wine, put it in the freezer. We ate dinner. The usual homecooking dish--- fried fish and sauteed sayote with ensaladang indian mango. After dinner, I took the bowl form the freezer and asked each member of my family to dig in. My mom said, she didn't like to palpitate because of the wine. I said it was ok just taste it. Before you know it, she was eating the dessert double time. Hahaha... It's something new for my family. My mom said, we should make something like that for my Tito's wedding on February. Oh well, maybe...

Here's a photo of what I made this weekend.

Photobucket

Find out some more eats I make every weekend with my family.

Love,

Bella Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment