Friday, January 7, 2011

BREAKFAST FOR A SICK GIRL

I have been like this since afternoon of January 2. What a healthy way to start new year, eh? I've been blaming my period for my chilling attacks, feverish eyes, palms of my hands and my soles. It's been in and out, in and out and I'm starting to suspect, this might be something else. Maybe the weather or maybe a possible infection. I don't know. What I know is that I don't want to be staying in my room all alone. It's so sad to be alone and sick. So I just decided to go to work and bring this take-away food for breakfast:


Longsilog = Longganisa, Sinangag at Itlog
English Translation = Filipino sausage, fried rice and fried egg
I also have with me banana and ponkan just to boost up my morning. I am really really feeling tired because of muscle pain all over and this feverish-and-chilling feeling attacking me all at the same time. I'll try to get over it with my favorite meal of the day: BREAKFAST.

Mangia, Mangia!

Love,

BellaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment